- Building, optimising and maintaining front-end web apps.
- Maintaining high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices.
- Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the front-end developers and designers.
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API.
- Integrate external web services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive prior experience with AngularJS / React JS / Vue.js, it's best practices and popular modules.
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core AngularJS / React JS / Vue.js.
- Skill in maintaining clean and consistent project dependencies.
- Knowledge of SEO best practises for single page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS animations.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user input on the client side and implementing meaningful feedback.
- Skill in designing a modern build process that integrates testing and continuous delivery.
- Habit of documenting your code inline using JSDoc or similar ways.
- Experience with writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components and running them with Protractor (or alternatives).
- Hands-on experience with creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Nice to have
- Ability to communicate thoroughly with all departments involved.