An agreement of license between a trademark owner and a manufacturer is
an official document that states that the manufacturer of a product has the
permission to manufacture the product by the company or the individual who has
trademarked it. However, the trademark owner gets to choose the licensing terms
of this agreement.
Why Draft Agreement of licence between trademark owner and a manufacturer?
- To maintain understanding & peace between two entities.
- To give a legal recognition.
- To provide details of the business.
- To provide details on the ownership of the property.
- Details of permission given by the trademark owner to the manufacturer
- Details of where the product will be produced and how much will it priced
- The consequences of a dispute
- Details of the royalty to be paid to the trademark owner.
You need to keep in mind the following details
- Names and addresses of both the trademark owner and the manufacturer
- Period or lease
- The rules & regulations.
- Description of the trademarked product.
- Exact remuneration decided in the earlier meeting between both the parties.
Why The Legal Capsule?
Because we are efficient, correct and we look to achieve client satisfaction.