It is a document that outlines the rights and responsibilities of all parties to the business.
Why Draft Deed of partnership?
- To present legal liability in case of default between the partner
- To cover over all the necessary matter required to run the business
- To protect the benefits
- Prescribes the rights, responsibilities, and liabilities of the partners
- Terms and conditions of the partnership are laid beforehand to prevent disputes
- There is a written record
- A Partnership Deed is a legally binding document.
Why The Legal Capsule?
Because we are efficient, correct and we look to achieve client satisfaction.