A social media policy are like business regulations that provide guiding principles for personnel who post content on the Internet.
Why Draft Social media policy?
- Helps in communicating professional conduct
- Guarding Sensitive Material
- Protects the company's reputation
- Contributes towards Branding.
- Informs the user about the contents.
- Policy sets out certain rules and regulations.
You need to keep in mind the following details
- Name and address of the company which wants to draft this policy.
- Certain rules and regulations and guideline decided by the company heads.
Why The Legal Capsule?
Because we are efficient, correct and we look to achieve client satisfaction.