A commercial lease is an
agreement to either rent a building, plot property or a vehicle. A
Commercial Lease Agreement is a contract used when renting
business property to or from another individual or company. It gives the tenant
(or renter) the right to use the property for business purposes during the term
of the lease in exchange for payment to the landlord.
Why Draft Commercial property lease agreement?
- To provide a written legal document that specifies the term, rent and other necessities.
- To reduce possibilities of disputes.
- Reduced costs
- More flexibility
- Gives a legal platform in case of any dispute.
- Gives details of the terms and conditions of lease.
You need to keep in mind the following details
- Complete Name & Address of the licensor.
- Complete Name & Address of the licensee.
- Complete details of the leased property.
- Terms and conditions of the lease.
- Duration of the lease.
Why The Legal Capsule?
Because we are efficient, correct and we look to achieve client satisfaction.