The purpose of a Charitable Trust is to accomplish a substantial social benefit for some portion of the public. The law favours charitable trusts by according them certain privileges, such as an advantageous tax status.
To be valid, a charitable trust must meet certain requirements. The settlor must have the intent to create a charitable trust, there must be a trustee to administer the trust, which consists of some trust property, and the charitable purpose must be expressly designated.
Why Draft Public charitable trust?
- To Avail certain benefits from the government and Indian courts.
- To give a legal status to the trust.
- To keep a track of trustees.
- To allot the roles of each trustee
- Setting of goals to be achieved in near future by the trust.
- This deed will be crucial in availing certain benefits from government and courts.
- This deed will keep a track of outgoing and incoming trustees.
- The trustees will know their role on the trust organisation.
You need to keep in mind the following details
- Complete name &address of the public charitable trust.
- Complete Name & Address of the trustees.
- Goals to be achieved.
- Rules & Regulations to be followed.
Why The Legal Capsule?
Because we are efficient, correct and we look to achieve client satisfaction.