The terms “you”, “your”, “user”, “yourself”, refer to the Users of this website.
We take your privacy seriously. Your Information is safe with us. We will not sell or distribute your information.
We strictly adhere to industry guidelines and continuously monitor and enhance how we manage the use and security of collected data.
When you use our Website, you may provide TLC with two main types of information: (1) Non-Personal Information and (2) Personal Information. We collect information from you when you (a) use and/or access our Website, (b) open and/or respond to our emails, (c) contact TLC, (c) visit any page online that displays our content, (d) purchase products through our Website, and/or (e) provide information to any of our Service Providers. To view our Website you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your name, email address, general geographic location, profession and/or industry that you operate in.
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis. We may ask for certain Personal Information from you for the purpose of providing to you content and/or services that you request.
We collect Personal Information such as your: (i) contact information (including name, address and email); (ii) financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, verification number and billing address); (iii) contact information of your company and/or other identity information you share with us (including industry or profession); (iv) location information (such as geographic location of the device you are using) and/or (v) preferences and feedback.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This Information is collected on an aggregate basis as you use our website. We collect Non-Personal Information such as:
We use device data, which is information concerning a device you use to access, use, and/or interact with the Website, such as operating system type and/or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier and/or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
We may collect non-identifying and statistical information about the use of our Website, such as how many visitors visit a specific page, how long they stay on that page and which links, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective habits. Information collected in the aggregate is not associated with you as an individual. We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties.
We may supplement information you provide to us with information from other sources, such as information to validate and/or update your address and/or other demographic information. This information is used to maintain the accuracy of information on our Website and for internal analysis.
Since TLC does not control the privacy policies of third parties, or other individual’s actions, you are subject to the privacy policies of that third party or those individuals. We encourage you to be sure the recipients are authenticated to your satisfaction before you send them any documents or sensitive information.
TLC may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Drivers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
• Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
• operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and Website;
• respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide technical support;
• send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
• communicate about promotions, upcoming events, other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
• send you reminders, support and marketing messages;
• manage our administration of the Website;
• link or combine user information with other Personal Information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• perform analytics and conduct research;
• protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized and/or illegal activity;
• to process orders and/or otherwise provide and deliver products and services you request;
• to process and deliver orders for additional services;
• identify you as a user in our system;
• facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; and/or
• develop and improve marketing and advertising for the Website and partner services. The information collected enables TLC to better understand your use of the Website and to enhance your enjoyment. If you use the Website, you agree to receive certain communications from us including but not limited to the following:
• Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of TLC and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
TLC only shares Personal Information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information, to provide other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information, including UIDAI on our behalf.
We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to –
(i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process ,not limited to UIDAI.
(ii) to fulfill the requirement of enforceable governmental request including to law enforcement and in response to a court order.
(iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, technical or security issues.
(v) To protect ourselves against third-party claims.
a. With all the third party service providers registered with us to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we share your name, ID &; address proof, to government entity.
b. With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
c. With the general public, if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
d. With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate, if applicable; and
e.With Law Enforcement Agencies in case the need so arises.
a. With TLC subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes;
b. With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
c. In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe any such disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
d. With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of TLC or others;
e. In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
f. If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
g. In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
No personal or sensitive information that we collect is shared with third parties except for the information specifically collected to be shared with third parties (collectively referred to as “Service Providers”), with prior consent from the user.
a) All Aadhaar e-KYC and e-Sign related transactions are processed by the government appointed Aadhaar e-Sign certifying authority/ e-Sign Service Provider.
b) We may also use google analytics to analyse user behaviour on our software/mobile application
c) We may be required to disclose information to the government agencies for law enforcement, if required.
• We may share your information with agencies who provide services such as verifying Aadhaar credentials for e-signing documents, e-KYC, information processing hosting and storage, authentication systems, fraud detection, search technology, advertising and fulfilment services, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our product and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys.
• These agencies are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and obligated to protect your information. They may be located wherever TLC operates or agrees to operate.
• We may share Personal Information and User Content with vendors, employees, contractors and/or agents who are performing services for TLC, (such as the servers for our email communications who are provided access to user’s email address for purposes of sending emails from us; authentication systems, and fraud detection) (collectively, “Service Providers”).
• Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Website and related products and/or services. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information.
• If Service Providers acquire confidential or proprietary information belonging to TLC or its customers, such information is required to be handled in confidence and may not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
• Service Providers who violate our security and safe maintenance of data policies are subject to appropriate discipline including, but not limited to, termination. Certain Service Providers will automatically collect non-identifying information about your use of our Website by using cookies and other technologies as similarly used by TLC.
We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
For example, we will disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
(i) to investigate and defend TLC members against any third party claims and/or allegations and/or otherwise to protect TLC from liability, (ii) to investigate, prevent and/or take action regarding suspected and/or actual illegal activities, (iii) to assist government enforcement agencies, respond to a legal process and/or comply with the law, (iv) to exercise or protect the rights, property and/or personal safety of the users of the Website and/or (v) to protect the security and/or integrity of the Service.
In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, fraud complaints, and usage history, without a subpoena, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, and/or other unlawful activity.
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology.
Because the internet is not a completely secure environment, TLC cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to TLC or guarantee that information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered and/or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical and/or managerial safeguards.
In addition, while we take reasonable measure to ensure that Service Providers keep your information confidential and secure, such Service Provider’s practices are ultimately beyond our control. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy and/or security measures of any other organization.
By using our Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
As a user, you need to work against unauthorized access to your account, passwords and to your device by signing off once you have finished using our website.
You are responsible for all actions taken with your account. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disclose it to any third parties.
If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf such as someone using your User ID and password to forward libellous material or sign documents through our Services.
Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password or contact us.
Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer/device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Our services take children’s privacy seriously. Our product and services (including our website) are not designed for or marketed to minors. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from minor’s or allow them to use our services. If you are a minor, please do not attempt to use the TLC services or submit any personal information through our website without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
We shall preserve your information for the duration based on your consent and contractual requirement or as compulsory for legal business commitments.
We provide you the capability to review and update specific information(such as user profile details, contact information, signature configuration, password and user settings and preferences) by logging into the TLC services (Software and mobile app) and entering the new information into your user profile page.
Upon request, we provide individuals with access to their personal information. Individuals may request corrections, deletions, or additions, as appropriate, except where the burden or expense of providing such access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or would violate another individual’s rights.
You must promptly update your information if it changes or is inaccurate. You can also make a request to modify information that cannot be amended or deleted through the application by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by chatting with us in the suggestion box provided on the page.
We will take reasonable steps to modify information that is inaccurate or incomplete. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by law.
If you have any queries related to your account, you may contact us at email@example.com to take the required action to resolve the queries or requests with user accounts. We shall process the resolution of queries.
We conduct a self assessment of relevant privacy practices to verify adherence to this policy annually for any violation of this policy which will be subject to disciplinary actions.
We investigate and attempt to resolve complaints regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with this Policy. For complaints that cannot be resolved between us, we will comply with the requirements in the applicable standard clauses of this policy.
Any dispute or claim arising out of, in relation to, or in connection with this privacy, or the interpretation, making, performance, compliance, claims, or breach thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration at Goa under the Rules of Arbitration of Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA) by the Sole Arbitrator appointed in accordance with said Rules of Arbitration of Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The Arbitration shall be held in English language.
The Courts of Law in the State of Goa alone shall have the jurisdiction in this regard to the exclusion of the other courts.
Copyright @ 2020 The Legal Capsule By Attort Legal Consultancy Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.